Our more than 30 years of experience with fuel distributors made the addition of chemical companies in the last decade a natural transition. Over the last few years we have been developing our offering and we now provide specialist insurance services to the full range of chemical industries.
We won’t just arrange standard commercial insurance for you, our core package includes cover for risks unique to the chemicals sector:
- Crisis-management and media protection
- Cost of Stock Debris Removal
- Clean-up of Own Land (following a sudden and unforeseen spillage of product) up to £250K as standard
- Stock Cost Fluctuation (to manage product cost variations) 15% uplift
- High Public Liability limits of indemnity available
- Statutory Environmental Protection up to the Public Liability limit of indemnity
- Rehabilitation Services
Clients of OAMPS will automatically benefit from Level 2 & 3 Environmental Response Service in the event of a spillage 24/7; we offer Level 1 Environmental Response Service at a discounted rate. We can also offer specialist driver training in ADR and CPC at a discounted rate via our parent company.
Specialist courses in ADR and CPC are available at a discounted rate